I will briefly describe how to install the OneALL Social Login extension, which allows you to log in to the forum using social network accounts.
1) Download the OneALL Social Login extension from the official site https://docs.oneall.com/plugins/guide/social-login-phpbb/
2) From the downloaded archive, unpack the files in the directory phpBB
3) Activate the extension by going to the phpBB admin panel – the tab “CUSTOMISE” and next to “OneAll Social Login” click “Enable”.
4) Clear the forum cache by opening the tab “GENERAL” – “Purge the cache” – “Run now”.
5) Configure the extension by opening the “EXTENSIONS” – “Settings”. Fill in the required fields and specify the public and private key that can be obtained after registering with OneALL, a link to the registration is located above the fields where you enter the keys.