As an example, I took the model Rafale C-0418.
1) Open the Uart.exe application
2) Select the firmware file by clicking “Files” – “Open File”
3) Connect the switched off device to the computer with an RS-232 cable through the COM port.
4) In the program, click the “Connect” button and turn on the device.
5) We wait 5-10 minutes until the inscription “now reset the IRD!”
6) Disconnect the cable from the device, turn it off and turn it on.
Firmware can be downloaded by registering on the DEPS technical support site – http://support.deps.ua/
I also saved one here:
Firmware for Rafale CTI Digital Cable Receiver