On the test I will do a full reset on the Asus Nexus 7.
And so, let’s do the following:
1) Turn off the device, hold down the power and volume down keys together, release them after the Start inscription appears.
2) Use the volume down key to select “recovery mode”, and confirm with the power key.
3) When the “lying Android” appears, press the power button and without releasing press the volume up button, after which a menu should appear.
4) Use the volume up/down keys to select “wipe data / factory reset” and confirm the selection with the power key, then similarly select “Yes – delete all user data”, after which the user data will be cleared and the settings reset.
5) At the end, the same menu will appear, in which we select “reboot system now” to reboot the device.