Remove programs from startup in Windows in the following ways:
1) You need to press the key combination WIN+R, enter the command “msconfig” and press “OK”. The System Configuration window will appear in which you need to select the Startup tab. By unchecking the checkbox, you can disable the autorun of a program, and click “Apply” or “OK” to confirm.
After restarting the system, a dialog box will appear on the screen informing you that changes have been made, in which you need to check the box “Do not report again” and click “OK”.
2) There may also be shortcuts in the “Start” – “All Programs” – “Startup”.
The physical placement of these shortcuts in the c:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\directory.
3) Press the key combination WIN+R, enter the command “regedit”.
The registry editor will open, the startup parameters are located in the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run.
4) Using additional utilities, for example cCleaner, etc.
5) Disabling unnecessary services.
“Start” – “Control Panel” – “System and Security” – “Administration” – “Services”.
In this case, you must be careful, since important system services cannot be disabled, their disabling can affect the operation of the system and even make it inoperable.