Describe the points for the process of a full reset on the Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S4:
1) Turn off the phone
2) Simultaneously press and hold three buttons: “Volume +”, “Home” and “Turn on”
3) After the vibration, release the “Power on” button, when the menu appears, release the rest
4) From the menu, you can move up/down with the volume buttons, so select “wipe data/factory reset”
5) Confirm with the “Power” button
6) Then, in the same way, select “Yes — delete all user data”
7) Wait until the user data is cleared and the settings are reset, when the menu appears, select “reboot system now” to reboot the phone.