I will give an example of resetting all settings and deleting user data on the SAMSUNG Galaxy M21 phone.Continue reading “SAMSUNG Galaxy M21 Hard Reset”
Category Archives: Samsung
Samsung GT-C3010 Hard Reset
I once had to perform a hard reset on the Samsung GT-C3010.
The reason was the password for SMS, which the owner of the phone forgot.
Hard Reset Samsung GT-C3330
To perform a factory reset on the Samsung GT-C3330, you must enter the code on the telephone keypadContinue reading “Hard Reset Samsung GT-C3330”
Samsung GT-C3330 Firmware Update
For example, I will update the firmware on the Samsung GT-C3330, the main reason for the update is the password that is installed on it and forgotten.Continue reading “Samsung GT-C3330 Firmware Update”
Firmware update Samsung GT-C3332
I’ll describe the process of firmware Samsung GT-C3330.Continue reading “Firmware update Samsung GT-C3332”
Hard reset on Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S4
Describe the points for the process of a full reset on the Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S4:
1) Turn off the phone
2) Simultaneously press and hold three buttons: “Volume +”, “Home” and “Turn on”
3) After the vibration, release the “Power on” button, when the menu appears, release the rest
4) From the menu, you can move up/down with the volume buttons, so select “wipe data/factory reset”
5) Confirm with the “Power” button
6) Then, in the same way, select “Yes — delete all user data”
7) Wait until the user data is cleared and the settings are reset, when the menu appears, select “reboot system now” to reboot the phone.
Hard reset on Samsung Galaxy J5
For example, perform a full reset of the Samsung Galaxy J5
1) First you need to turn off the phone.
2) Press the volume addition key at the same time, home (oval below) and the power key, keep them all three before the Samsung logo appears, then release.
3) With the volume keys, select “wipe data / factory reset” in the list, and select the power key (possibly also with the Home key), in the next window select “ Yes ” in the same way. And lastly select “ reboot system now ”
Done, the phone will start with completely reset settings and remote user data, such as applications, contacts, etc.