I will give an example of resetting all settings and deleting user data on the SAMSUNG Galaxy M21 phone.
- Turn off the phone, for example, by holding down the volume key and the power key at the same time.
- As soon as the screen goes blank, press the volume up key and the power key at the same time until the recovery mode starts.
- Use the volume keys to select “Wipe data/factory reset”, usually you need to press 4 or 5 times down with the volume key down and confirm the selection with the power key.
- In the next menu, select “Factory data reset”, usually by pressing the volume down key once and confirm the selection by pressing the power key.
- Now we select “Reboot system now”, usually this is the first item, so just press the power key and wait for all settings to be reset to factory settings, all user data will also be deleted.