Solving the problem of resetting the contrast after upgrading Windows 10

Once my Windows 10 installed another update, at the end of 2017, I did not remember which version the update was made on.
Immediately after the update, the computer rebooted and at startup I noticed that the screen became darker, the contrast increased, the black color became really black, almost like on Apple devices, but in fact the colors became not natural and it was not really possible to work with graphics.
For the test, I ran a few games and noticed that when moving a character to CS:GO for example, on some maps, the chart becomes so dark that you can forget about the game.
At that time, the Asus GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 6GB video card was installed on the computer, tried to switch color profiles in the NVIDIA panel, auto contrast correction turned off, but after restarting the computer the problem appeared again.
After I pulled out the video card, the integrated Intel® HD Graphics 630 had the same problem and setting parameters in the panel did not help.
Updating drivers for both video cards did not work either.

As it turned out, along with the update, Microsoft added Calibration Loader to the autorun via Task Scheduler, it just spoiled everything.

To solve the problem, I disabled it in the task scheduler.

You can find the “Calibration Loader” by clicking “Start” – “Task Scheduler”, go to \Microsoft\Windows\WindowsColorSystem, where I saw:

Name: Calibration Loader
Location: \Microsoft\Windows\WindowsColorSystem
Author: Microsoft Corporation
Description: This task uses color calibration options.

In the “Triggers” tab, you must disable both the “Log on” and “When connecting to a user session” flip-flops. This can be done by selecting the trigger, clicking the “Change” button below and unchecking the “Enabled” checkbox.

After that, without the Calibration Loader everything began to be displayed well.

UBNT with firmware 6.0 stop working

I once treated Ubiquiti Networks airMAX® M Series devices with firmware 5+ from the exploit and updated the firmware to the latest, at that time it was the version of XM 6.0 and XW 6.0.
See my article – Removing exploits from Ubiquiti devices

In the 6.0 firmware, the vulnerability was removed through which the exploit was accessed, but there were other bugs.

Literally a couple of weeks later I noticed that there are no connected stations on some bridges in the Access Point (AP) mode, power was lost from the station, the station was booted and connected to the AP, but the AP did not show the connected stations and the traffic did not pass, it’s just and there is a bug.

Solve the problem by restarting the AP, in the future, if the power supply was lost again on the station or it was reboot, there was a high probability of a repetition of this problem.

Fortunately, this problem was later eliminated in new firmware, I did not exactly look at which version, but on devices with firmware 6.1+ it was no longer observed.