To connect to Dahua DVRs via telnet in Windows, you can use, for example, the PuTTY program.Continue reading “Telnet commands for Dahua DVRs”
Tag Archives: DVR
Dahua DVR 5108 Firmware Update
On the test, I will update the firmware in the Dahua 5108 DVR.Continue reading “Dahua DVR 5108 Firmware Update”
Installing and configuring ZoneMinder in Ubuntu
ZoneMinder – the program for the organization of video surveillance.
Install command in Ubuntu / Debian:Continue reading “Installing and configuring ZoneMinder in Ubuntu”
Reset password in Dahua DVRs
First, try the following standard logins and passwords:
1) admin admin или admin 123456 (local and network administrator)
2) 888888 888888 (local administrator)
3) 666666 666666 (restricted user)
4) default default (hidden user)
5) root vizxv (administrator when connecting via telnet)
If the passwords are not suitable, then perform the following steps:
1) Remove the battery from the DVR
2) Connect the screen to the DVR
3) The password is generated based on the current set date in the DVR, when we pulled out the battery, it should be reset by the year 2000 based on this, we use the login admin and password 668648 or 000000 for logging in. Also you can use the following program that can generate a password depending on the specified date .
After a successful login, you must immediately change the password.
Telnet commands for Dahua DVRs