Once I transferred the IP address to another server and after connecting to it via SSH from MacOS I saw a warning and therefore failed to connect:Continue reading “How to solve on MacOS “REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED””
Once asked to transfer contacts from your Google account to iCloud.Continue reading “How to move contacts from Gmail to iCloud”
Starting with the iPhone 6s version, the “Raise to Wake” function has appeared.
Thanks to which you can quickly check notifications on the iPhone, take a photo, turn on a flashlight, etc., without pressing the “Home” button.
If you do not perform any action, the iPhone will return to sleep.
I noticed that on many laptops, including the MacBook, function keys (brightness level of the display, volume, etc.) can be used as standard without the fn (function) key. And the keys themselves from F1 to F12 have to be used with the fn key (it is located in the lower left corner of the keyboard).
So that the keys from F1 to F12 work as usual, and the functional only with the fn key – open “System settings” – “Keyboard“, then in the tab “Keyboard” select “Use the F1, F2 and other function keys as standard“.
See also my article:
Fn function keys on a laptop work the other way around
I will give examples of using some keys in MacOS on a MacBook that are not on the keyboard:
PageUp – fn + up arrow
PageUp (in the browser) – Space
PageDown – fn + arrow to down
PageDown (in the browser) – Shift + Space
Continue reading “Home, End, Page Up and Page Down keys on a MacBook”
Briefly describe the points on how to connect a wireless mouse to your MacBook:
1) First you need to turn on Bluetooth. The Bluetooth icon is usually located at the top of the screen, to the left of the volume and Wi-Fi icon, or in the System settings.
2) Set up a new device, for this you need to click in the “Install a new device” window.
3) Turn on the wireless mouse (the switch is usually under the mouse), after switching on the indicator should light up.
4) Select the device in the list and click “Continue” to complete the connection. After pairing in the system settings, you can configure some parameters of the mouse.
Recently, on the WordPress site, I noticed the problem of sending messages via Contact Form 7 from devices with the iOS operating system.
If you used Google reCAPTCHA, when you clicked on the Send button, the page was updated for a very long time and reCAPTCHA reported a wait error, if you disable reCAPTCHA, then the message was sent after 1-2 minutes.
As it turned out, iOS somehow started blocking AJAX, which was used by default when updating the page.
So to solve the problem, I opened the configuration file wp-config.php and just before the line:
Added a line:
define ('WPCF7_LOAD_JS', false);
If you specify this variable at the end of the file, it will not work.
After this, the messages on iOS started to go immediately.
To see from the computer where the iPhone is located:Continue reading “How to find iPhone from a computer?”
Mail aliases allow you to hide the current mail address.
To create them, you need to open the “Mail” application on iCloud.com, select “Settings”, “Accounts” and “Add aliaas”.
Incoming messages for the created alias will be highlighted with the color that was specified when adding.
The created aliases can be disabled or deleted.
On the phone or computer to send messages from the created alias, you must select it in the mail settings.
To add pressure data manually to the Health program on iPhone or iPod touch, follow these steps:
1) Open the application “Health” and select “Meddanny”, then “Basic indicators.”
2) In the window that opens, select “Pressure”.
3) In the upper right corner, click on the plus.
4) In the column “Systola” – we indicate the upper pressure, and in the column “Diastole” the bottom, after that press “Add” to save the data.